Have you heard? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Have you heard? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; One of my friends just told me her dad works for a subaru dealership about 20 miles away. I checked ...

One of my friends just told me her dad works for a subaru dealership about 20 miles away. I checked out their website and they have a used 2011 red WRX. Website doesn't list the mileage. Weird because the dealership didnt come up in the search when I was on subaru's website. I think I might make a trip down their tomorrow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BPanda View Post
    I didn't really order mine, just put a hold on one that was coming in. I haven't driven the 2012 WRX yet, but I have no doubts that I'm going to love it. I've actually only seen a couple of sedans in person ever. I've loved these cars since I dated a girl that had one. Lol, she was awesome, nothing better than a good looking girl driving a suped up WRX. Can't wait to get mine! ETA early July!!!
    BPanda, I saw a few of your posts on the forum. I hope you get yours soon! Waiting definitely sucks. I just pre-ordered a phone that isnt shipping until 7/9 and its driving me nuts. I can just imagine how you feel!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123