Have you heard? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Have you heard? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by carnevino Zax, your avatar just made me spew coffee out of my nose....thanks. Glad I could help ...

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by carnevino View Post
    Zax, your avatar just made me spew coffee out of my nose....thanks.
    Glad I could help clear your sinuses! lol
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks for the replies everyone. i placed my order for a 2013 today!! but it might not get here till august or september...boo...

~Daax~

I Support ClubWRX
    That the bird is the word?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Daax View Post
    thanks for the replies everyone. i placed my order for a 2013 today!! but it might not get here till august or september...boo...

~Daax~
    Grats! You ordered a 2013?
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Grats! You ordered a 2013?
    Welcome to the club! +2 on what Calvinball said.

Yeah! or at least its a pre-order so when they start up production again I'll be the first in line. I am also the first to pre-order at my dealer ;-)

~Daax~

Quote Originally Posted by Daax View Post
    Yeah! or at least its a pre-order so when they start up production again I'll be the first in line. I am also the first to pre-order at my dealer ;-)

~Daax~
    Ahhhhh gotcha. Cool!
    - Will

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    I saw a Brand New STI on the lot a couple weeks ago. Rare sight.
    Yea, seeing brand new wrx's or STi's on dealer lots is a rare sight because they go pretty quickly. That being said, leads me to a question. Is this due to the slow production of them, or the demand consumers have for them? I was going down Route 17 the other day, got gas at a Gulf station right next to a Mistubishi dealership, my friend who wants to get rid of his F-150 and get a 4WD sport car was with me, so we ran over to the Mistu lot for a quick minute. There was 5 brand new, plastic still on the seats, no shift knob even on the car yet (I guess thats an option, and it's installed by dealer when chosen) Evo's just waiting to be sold. Is this because Mitsu's aren't as demanded, or they are produced much quicker?

The dealer told me they haven't been getting many new WRX's in lately and don't expect to unfortunately. They assured me though that the one I have on hold is made and just needs to get to the US...

I also called today to question about ordering. He also tried to get me to order a BRZ, told him noo thank you. Guess I will wait it out until ordering opens up for the 2013. Anyone ever blindly order without getting to test drive? Having never driven a subaru, should I atleast test drive a 2012 imprezza? Im interested in the WRX.

I Support ClubWRX
    Try to test drive a used 2009+

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

WRX's are pretty scarce for NEPA lol. Probably going to have to go out of the area to find one to test drive. They have a 2012 WRX Premium on the lot at a dealer near me, but it's way more then I want to spend. Maybe I can get a chance to drive it before they sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    WRX's are pretty scarce for NEPA lol. Probably going to have to go out of the area to find one to test drive. They have a 2012 WRX Premium on the lot at a dealer near me, but it's way more then I want to spend. Maybe I can get a chance to drive it before they sell it.
    There are a couple just showed up on the lot at my local dealership, Glanzmann in Jenkintown. Not exactly northeast pa, but you could check them out online to see if they'd be worth the drive, or if a closer dealer to you would bring them up.
    - Will

I Support ClubWRX
    I've heard some dealerships don't even like giving test drives in wrx's due to not wanting to put miles on them and such. My dealership tried that on me, I explained to them if I can't test drive I'm not buying. Or maybe it was the fact I didn't know how to drive stick at the time an which I had told them up front. Idk

Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    I also called today to question about ordering. He also tried to get me to order a BRZ, told him noo thank you. Guess I will wait it out until ordering opens up for the 2013. Anyone ever blindly order without getting to test drive? Having never driven a subaru, should I atleast test drive a 2012 imprezza? Im interested in the WRX.
    I didn't really order mine, just put a hold on one that was coming in. I haven't driven the 2012 WRX yet, but I have no doubts that I'm going to love it. I've actually only seen a couple of sedans in person ever. I've loved these cars since I dated a girl that had one. Lol, she was awesome, nothing better than a good looking girl driving a suped up WRX. Can't wait to get mine! ETA early July!!!
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.