Aftermarket Endlinks?

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Endlinks? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, just joined ClubWRX! Got a quick question. I'm looking at the Eibach pro-plus kit (sways with lowering springs) and ...

Aftermarket Endlinks?

Hey, just joined ClubWRX!

Got a quick question. I'm looking at the Eibach pro-plus kit (sways with lowering springs) and my only concern is that I'm going to have to buy some aftermarket endlinks for the sways due to added pressure that I've heard the stock links won't be able to handle. I'm not taking my WRX to the tracks any time soon and many just driving to and from work but really want some solid handling for messing around. long story short, am I gonna need aftermarket links if I got the Eibach Pro-Plus kit?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You dont have to but its highly recommended since youll have a decent amount of movement on the factory ones.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

I was planning on getting the Eibach swaybars as well. From what I understand the newer WRXs have better built endlinks and can handle the stress of normal driving plus the sways, but like Kronos said...the majority of people would tell you to just get the upgraded ones while you are down there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tsigeoff View Post
    I was planning on getting the Eibach swaybars as well. From what I understand the newer WRXs have better built endlinks and can handle the stress of normal driving plus the sways, but like Kronos said...the majority of people would tell you to just get the upgraded ones while you are down there.
    Endlinks are the same little puny ones.

As long as you are paying to upgrade the swaybars it would be a wise investement to get the aftermarket endlinks as well.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    As long as you are paying to upgrade the swaybars it would be a wise investement to get the aftermarket endlinks as well.
    Plain and simple. Tony speaks the gospel.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Endlinks are the same little puny ones.

+1

Do it right the first time and you'll have no problems.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper