Rally Flaps

This is a discussion on Rally Flaps within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i could use a little advice on what color Rally armor Flaps to go with on my SWP WRX ...

Smile Rally Flaps

so i could use a little advice on what color Rally armor Flaps to go with on my SWP WRX limited W/Nav. was thinking black ....what do you guys/girls think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can't go wrong with black. I went black with red lettering

Purely subjective if you ask me. What color do YOU want on YOUR car?

My opinion is this: I hate those flaps. While they are definitely functional, I hate the way they look. Something about a semi trailer or something.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Purely subjective if you ask me. What color do YOU want on YOUR car?

My opinion is this: I hate those flaps. While they are definitely functional, I hate the way they look. Something about a semi trailer or something.
    yeah i am up in the air with them too, but i think it needs something. well as far as what i want, i am a person that changes my mind often, i hate that about myself, can't seem to lock down on things hahahaha. maybe White with red letters but then maybe that would be over the top seeing as how the whole car is white.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    We're doing Free Shipping on them...if you're interested let me know:

RALLY ARMOR GROUP BUY! Free Shipping on all Rally Armor Mudflaps (US Residents)
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED