Turning the page from a non racing motorcycle Roadracer

This is a discussion on Turning the page from a non racing motorcycle Roadracer within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nows my time to check out something new to wake me up each day! could use more info 02 to12 ...

Turning the page from a non racing motorcycle Roadracer

Nows my time to check out something new to wake me up each day!
    could use more info 02 to12 wrxs as its the one car that turns my Head
    Ive been foreign car mech. in the 70s when the subie brat came out.
    drove OTR trucks for years. just left my motorcycle repairshop of 11 yrs. to drive again.
    I really like 11-12 bodys. need to know all the specs. and pros & cons on all WRXs
    if anyone can share any n all info this will help make what I believe will be my set of wheels
    more enjoyable ride of the next page of my life.

Thanks
    david
    aka
    RudeBooda

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rudebooda View Post
    Nows my time to check out something new to wake me up each day!
    could use more info 02 to12 wrxs need to know all the specs. and pros & cons on all WRXs
    if anyone can share any n all info this will help make what I believe will be my set of wheels
    more enjoyable ride of the next page of my life.
    I'd suggest you start reading these forums and go from there. ( Why do I get a feeling this is a troll?). Cons?!? WRX's have no cons, get it straight. Haha jk man, just start reading up and then ask specific questions when you can't find something. I enjoy just researching everything about these cars on this forum, even if it's something I didn't know I might be interested in. If you've been a mechanic I'm sure you have tools you can use to research these cars as well as utilizing these forums.