When looking for a used WRX or Forester what mileage do you want to stay away from?

This is a discussion on When looking for a used WRX or Forester what mileage do you want to stay away from? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am about to start working and i'm a huge Subaru fan, I've always wanted a WRX or Forester as ...

When looking for a used WRX or Forester what mileage do you want to stay away from?

I am about to start working and i'm a huge Subaru fan, I've always wanted a WRX or Forester as my first car because that's all i'll be able to afford being 17. I would love to put some aftermarket parts on either car and was wondering which would be a better car to upgrade over time? and what is the mileage you want to stay away from? What is a good price for a used forester or WRX?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't get the wrx. Insurance is gonna be a . Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth .. Potty Mouth . at your age.
    Wrx has a better aftermarket.
    And milage means nothing on a subaru. Its all about the maintenance. Just get one with a spotless maintenance record. Subarus are known to go 300k miles n/a
    200k on a turbo is very possible.

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk 2

Personally, I think modding a forester is so much more interesting, and rare.

I Support ClubWRX
    wrx will have more mods and i think would be more fun
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i personally would love an 06 forester 2.5XT. it would be something different. insurance *might* be cheaper. modding would be almost the same, if not exactly the same as a wrx.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.