Hey Everybody - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hey Everybody within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Ingen very nice, and welcome! If you're looking for a 2012 you had better look FAST, they're ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ingen View Post
    very nice, and welcome!

If you're looking for a 2012 you had better look FAST, they're disappearing alarmingly quickly and the dealerships aren't taking any more orders until the 2013s are released. And, sadly, nobody actually knows when that might happen. I ended up having my 2012 trucked from Illinois, and it should be here in time for me to pick up Saturday.
    Thanks...im not in a major rush so if it turns out be a 2013 thats ok too

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Welcome! Nice G, my father-in-law had one of those. Great cars, but lousy resale value...
    Yeah the resale isnt spectular, but i'm getting what i hope i would trade wise so i'm not totally bummed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! Nice lookin Nissan you got there, I've always liked the look of those G37s and you did a great job with yours, nice and clean but distinctive.

There is much speculation and debate about what changes will occur with the 2013, but I would never advocate for someone to rush a car purchase! Good luck and welcome to the site/subie community!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow that G37 looks great. I was considering one when I was in the market about 9 months ago. Ended up ordering a Rex and I can honestly say best decision I could of made for my price range. Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Welcome! Nice lookin Nissan you got there, I've always liked the look of those G37s and you did a great job with yours, nice and clean but distinctive.
    There is much speculation and debate about what changes will occur with the 2013, but I would never advocate for someone to rush a car purchase! Good luck and welcome to the site/subie community!
    Thanks..i agree no rush involved...its coming on to summer so i dont have to get it now...no snow ...now october time snow! whole diff story

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    Wow that G37 looks great. I was considering one when I was in the market about 9 months ago. Ended up ordering a Rex and I can honestly say best decision I could of made for my price range. Just food for thought.
    Thanks, i bought back in 08. I was looking at this the S5, and 335 Coupe...Infiniti gave me the best deal so i took it didnt look back.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks, i bought back in 08. I was looking at this the S5, and 335 Coupe...Infiniti gave me the best deal so i took it didnt look back.[/QUOTE]

I always like the look of the infinity G series, Welcome to the world of Subaru! Any idea on color choice / package you'll be looking to get yet?

Random question, how's parking in Queens? I'm going to be visiting a friend this weekend Saturday into Sunday ( Forest Hills ) I'm a little skeptical about leaving my new ride out on the streets

Forest hills, isnt bad...its largly private with street parking and parking lots...you'll be ok for the most part. But if you dont want to risk it id say come down with a beater.

White, STi, Loaded for the most part.

Welcome! Used to have an '04 G35 6SPEEDMT and it was dropped to the ground (stance nation lol) awesome awesome car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12