2012 limited WRX DGM Hatch arrived today!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2012 limited WRX DGM Hatch arrived today!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guy's, just letting you know I got the call today saying my car arrived at the dealer ship. I ...

2012 limited WRX DGM Hatch arrived today!!!!

Hey Guy's,

just letting you know I got the call today saying my car arrived at the dealer ship. I pick it up on Monday. The dealership is putting the matts and cargo liner in, as well the SPT short shifter. Will definitely post some pics, haven't been this excited for a long time!!!. I am planning on doing a few things to the car right off the bat. Cobb S/S with front and rear bushing's, Rally Armour Mudflap's, Cobb SF intake, and A/P Stage 1 flash. After I drive it for a while like that I am going to go to stage 2, any suggestion's on exhaust? I want a TBE that is not much louder the stock exhaust if possible. Anyway's will post pic's ASAP.
    Last edited by Katchman; 05-23-2012 at 06:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

CONGRATS!!!! Mine should be here next Friday. I'm so tired of waiting, but it will be worth it. Hope you enjoy it man.

Thanks Man, what specifically did you order? WRX/STI, Colour, option's etc? Any mods you planning on doing? Keep me posted and send me some pics when you get it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and post pics!!!

But why get a cobb short shifter when the car comes with an SPT* (not STP ). I say just stick with the SPT to save some money. Just my .o2.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

Just curious for knowledge sake... By right off the bat, do you mean as soon as you get it home or after the break-in period? I would of thought it would generally not be such a good idea to flash to stage 1 before the 1000 mile period is over. Congratulations though - Enjoy it!
    2009 WRX Hatch, WR Blue
    [Stage 2]

Thank's guys. I ordered the cobb shifter before knowing I was getting the SPT shifter. The dealership actually threw it in for me. I guess I will wait to see how the SPT shifter is, from what I have read the Cobb one is a big improvement, with a much shorter throw. If I am happy with the the SPT one I will either sell the cobb one or see if I can return it. As far as the stage 1 flash goes, I am definitely waiting for the car to go through the break in period.
    Last edited by Katchman; 05-23-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Here are a few photo's of my new 2012 WRX DGM Hatch. Cobb short shifter and bushing, Rally armour Mud Flaps and Tint for the window's going in Friday. After break in I am going to flash it to stage 1 , and seeing how that goes will be going stage 2 with a invidia Q300 TBE ASAP.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0962.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	105200Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0963.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	105201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0965.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	105202

gratz man, black looks mean, i also just got mine in 2 days ago in satin white pearl =)

damn my man, wish i had the balls and the $$ for a tune. At a year on an 11 silver hatch. love the look of yours - good choice on the flaps! congrats and welcome my dude!

Nice color my DGM brother. You'll be picking up the females in no time.

The advantage of getting the SPT shifter is you are going to have the shorter linkage that the SPT shifter comes with. Not worth the extra price in my opinion but if they are throwing it in and you're getting a good price screw it.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

btw, whats DGM stand for? im new to subarus lol

Dark Gray Metallic buddy.

oh thanks hehe

I have had so many compliments about the DGM, I was really tossing and turning with the SWP and DGM. I am very happy I chose the DGM. Anyway's I will post a few pick's Friday with the Tint and Mudflap's on.

I got the WRB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast