Hatch vs. Sedan? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hatch vs. Sedan? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by spirited09wrx Also, be careful you dont get something just to get something, and then be upset you ...

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    Also, be careful you dont get something just to get something, and then be upset you didnt wait to get what you really wanted. You seemed pretty excited about some of the options on the premium and limited, but your last comment looks like you might just pick up whatever you can at all costs. Its completely up to you, but I'm the same way with getting things I want. Just saying, make sure its what you want and not what you can get now
    +1

Don't "settle" on something. Get what you want. I hate that dealerships will say "...but I can get you a WHITE ONE tomorrow..." Dude. I won't take anything but black.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know where you're coming from on that. I have had several occasions where I bought something, then later wished it had just one more feature that's all but completely impossible to add out of the factory (like seat heaters, for instance!)

Do you think the dealership is sandbagging trying to move harder-to-move product? I looked online and found a couple of cars that match what I'm asking for on autotrader. I wonder if those cars are no longer at the dealerships and the ads are just old, or if my guy is running me around? He better not... He's been quite helpful so far. I would hate for that to change.

I bought my WRX in February 2008. It took a little over 3 weeks for me to get it...don't settle. I actually configured mine online and brought in the print out and said...THIS IS WHAT I WANT. They found the car, about 90% identical in another state...then had to add a few dealer installed options to match it up (trunk liner, bumper cover, underseat sub/amp...because stock system SUCKS, cargo net) to get it 100%. Once it was done they actually had to have someone drive it out of state to my dealer. That was that. It required some patience, but no regrets on my part to this day.

I've got some nervousness regarding the availability timeline of 2013 cars, is the only reason I'm trying so hard to find a 2012.

Sigh.

I Support ClubWRX
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

dammit, now im torn the other way lol...guess its a good thing im not buying a car any time soon haha
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    once you paint the tail lights and debage it will be a be close decision, but you really cant go wrong with either
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    From that angle I would have to say the sedan looks to me a lot better. Again but either of the two are great choices!!

Love my sedan! the handling felt better to me too

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

I'm going to pick up my DGM sedan today. I used to have a Mazda3 hatchback and for awhile that was our "big car". But, we since traded that in for a CX-9. So I don't really need another hatchback. Anyway, both cars look great. One can't go wrong with either choice.

Not trying to be a **** man, but the leather in Subarus is kinda awkward. I sat in one, and it was way different. Personally, I like the cloth, but then again it isn't my car. My WRX premium hatch in WRB should be here this Friday Congrats on choosing Subaru man. Greatest cars in the world!!

I've only owned the hatch, but I think its the better way to go. Visibility is great, TONS of practical storage space (I fit 9 tires in the back with the seats folded down a while back) and I think it looks a bit better. I'd imagine you'll be happy either way though. Good Luck!
    2009 WRX Hatch, WR Blue
    [Stage 2]

The thinking is basically over! My 2012 silver premium hatch is on the way! Came with a couple of accessories I could have skipped, but nbd. Also was missing a couple that the dealership can definitely do. Thinking about having the clear bra / tint guy do it right after I pick it up, then the sounds system for christmas. Damn, guys, it really isn't very good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingen View Post
    ...then the sounds system for christmas. Damn, guys, it really isn't very good lol.
    If you listen to lots of bluetooth, CD, iPod, it's actually pretty decent for a stock stereo. It's the FM tuner that sucks horribly.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

I wonder if you could replace the wire to the antenna with shielded wire and remove some of the problem? I could be convinced to get all my music onto my phone and bluetooth it, definitely. I wonder why the tuner is so crap?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.