Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois for Stage 1 Cobb then Torqued Performance

This is a discussion on Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois for Stage 1 Cobb then Torqued Performance within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, Iím two months in on a new 2012 WRX 4 door Premium and have to say I really like ...

Where in IA, WI or IL for Stage 1 Cobb then Torqued Performance

Hello,

Iím two months in on a new 2012 WRX 4 door Premium and have to say I really like the car. Also have a 2011 Outback Limited and was considering a 2012 Legacy but one drive in the WRX sealed the deal. Plus my wife cannot drive a stick so it is truly my car until she learns.

I'm considering a Stage 1 Cobb then Torqued Performance to help with the 1st and 2nd gear jerkiness and maybe a little more power. I live in a small town in Illinois on the border of Iowa & Wisconsin. I'm a 3.5 hour drive or less to Chicago, IL and many suburbs in and around Chicago, Madison & Milwaukee, WI, Dubuque, Davenport, Cedar Rapids and Iowa City IA.

Iím looking for a recommendation on where to take my car to have the Stage 1 Cobb then Torqued Performance performed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by 91011swrx; 05-07-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: space needed in title.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

personally i didnt like cobb stg 1. find someone with a custom stg 1 tune. P&L Motorsports - Home i heard about them from a few people. i used to live in des moines.

love my cobb stage 1, nice smooth power gain. feel it pull in every gear. turrbro you must of had a $h1tty tuno sorry to hear that.
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808