Hello everyone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all my name is Mike , i registered a couple of weeks back, I ordered a 2012 Satin White ...

Thumbs up Hello everyone

Hi all my name is Mike , i registered a couple of weeks back, I ordered a 2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Limited with nav and a few other accessories from Subaru March 20th. got the Vin Last week and today i recived a Call from SOA and they said that my car would arrive in port middle of next week. So i called my dealer and he said when they arrive in port they generally recive them 5-6 days later! damn i am excited . SOA also told me The ETA is may 25th. ofcourse when i get it i will post some pics! ok well ttyl aalso Diablo 3 is out on may 15th so 2 things that i am excited about.

I have been waiting for this game since i heard it was being released in august 2008. may is a good month.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum Mike
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Welcome and I share your excitement for D3!! You should add me on bnet
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

wow>diablo. i get depressed sometimes i dont play anymore....

Welcome, I'm a Mike too.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.