New Member from Cali, looking to buy. HELP! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Member from Cali, looking to buy. HELP! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have to agree with others here. I'm not experienced with WRX's but cars in general, especially cars that are ...

I have to agree with others here. I'm not experienced with WRX's but cars in general, especially cars that are tuner friendly as these, you should be more careful. If the 2010 is a stretch, I would either save more money or get something more reasonable and keep a cushion.

As for the "25.5k" price you're asking, I can get a new base under that price. If I were you, I would just buy something more affordable and when things are better financially, get an upgrade. There are a lot of cheaper cars that are a blast to drive. Get something that has already taken the depreciation hit and that is reliable, and drive that for about two years. Save more money. In two years, your used car should still cost about the same, plus your saved cash, and you've got yourself affording a new/newer wrx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

replyed pmed!

i sold my 09 for 21,500 wth 25,545 miles. there are way better deals out there, oh and my was a premium, loaded. reason i sold it was because of the body style. DONT SETTLE!!
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808

It's all personal preference. You can't go wrong with a subie but you might regret getting a different body style when there is a more aggressive one. Sometimes the financing on new might be a lot less so after having the high interest rate on used you end up having the same car payment amount you would on new. I personally wasn't a fan on the non wide body and it was the reason I was waiting since 08 to get one. Once the wide body was out I bought my hatch. Couldn't be happier
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12