New to the Crew
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to the Crew within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup Playerz Obviously new to Club WRX, I don't own a WRX..... YET! But I will down the track, I ...

New to the Crew

Sup Playerz

Obviously new to Club WRX, I don't own a WRX..... YET! But I will down the track, I joined this community so that I could educate myself more on the pros and cons of owning a WRX. I'm thinking of either getting the 2000 model or the 2003-2004. I don't really agree with the bug eye version but If the right bug eye WRX comes along I wouldn't mind getting it.

Anyone have any opinions on the 2000 or 2003-04? In terms of performance, fuel, comfortability, reliability/maintenance? Any experience or knowledge shared is much appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. where are you located? the wrx didnt come to the states until 2002.

02-03 are bugeye. 04-05 are blobeye. 06-07 are hawkeye.

if youre not in the US, i cant really give an opinion bc i dont know anything about the overseas models

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Ahhh i see, definitely love the blobeyes. Im from australia, i didnt think wrxs differed that much. O_o

I have a 02 WRX and i love it! so far as the different WRX's go i can just tell you about mine. What i like the most about my car is that the 02-03 models have a less invasive ECU. To me it makes the driving experience better. you don't have a computer telling you what to do all the time. but the 04-06 obviously have better interior the gauge cluster is way nicer and the front fascia is a little cooler in my opinion. I am still pretty new to the WRX world myself so i am no expert. I just love mine and want to drive it all the time. Once you get one no matter what year i am sure you will love it too. Just browse around this forum, there are tons of people here that know a lot about these cars and are wicked helpful. Good luck man.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.