Finally joined the Subie family - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Finally joined the Subie family within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yea, I mean my mom's E350 I drove on my permit had paddle shifters, they were fun, but i need ...

Yea, I mean my mom's E350 I drove on my permit had paddle shifters, they were fun, but i need that 3rd petal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just thought i'd share some random pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uAX67.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	104213

Name:	PiYYu.jpg 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	104214

Name:	dsy52.jpg 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	104215
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

<3 WRB. The silver backing doesnt even look bad in those pics, in fact they look awesome!
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    <3 WRB. The silver backing doesnt even look bad in those pics, in fact they look awesome!
    It's so hard to capture the PBP that it seemed like my wrx was like ohhhh bam, i'm a supermodel lol. The headlights have really grown on me, it might just be that they go really well with the WRB? I also think they look a lot better in person than in pictures....

Thanks
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ataft View Post
    so much cleaner looking
    The debadge looks great on the sedan in that color, GREAT decision.
    '12 WRX Limited, 5-door -- Black

Quote Originally Posted by ea126405 View Post
    The debadge looks great on the sedan in that color, GREAT decision.
    Thank you

I had the hardest time picking out a color. The local dealers had every color except SWP and WRB. Drove about an hour away, and knew I had to have the WRB as soon as I saw it
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

Looks great! And welcome!

I'm currently trying to convince my VW-centric friend to give up his GTI for a R I keep telling him stories about my AWD coming in handy.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

WRB, the WRX/STI's natural color....
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    WRB, the WRX/STI's natural color....
    Agreed. I was having a hard time deciding between SWP and WRB. Both look amazing imo.
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

If white wasn't so much easier to care for, I would've went with WRB. If I was leasing instead of purchasing, definitely WRB!

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome the car looks good
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

nothing too crazy, but my buddy brought these over since he sold his wrx

Name:	57rhx.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	104461
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

I loved VW's. Went through about 5 of them. I have always wanted a Subie and i am glad i finally got one. Welcome to the club, your car looks sick! I couldnt handle the automatic though, just me personally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.