Hood Scoop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Hood Scoop within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ROFL wow lots of great products on that site...

ROFL wow lots of great products on that site
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rico516 View Post
    Yea silver thing, lol... Sorry I'm not a car whiz so I just have to go by looks to explain things lol... Ok so simple green and a hose... Awesome! How often do you guys clean your silver thing? Lol is this something I should do weekly or just take a look and when u see fit to clean it, do so?
    Since people told you what it is, it would be smart to start calling it your intercooler, IC, TMIC, top-mount, or anything other than "silver thing."
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't curse... I used the asterisk for the word so it wasn't a curse but to get the point across... Has nothing to do with thick skin, ppl shud just keep their mouths shut if their not here to help instead u want to poke fun becuz ppl don't know everything others kno about cars
    placing the asterisks there instead of saying the word is breaking the rules, it is called dodging the swear filter. I agree with what your saying, thats why he also got the talkin to

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

a can of compressed air that is used to clean electronics also works well to clean inter cooler fins...

i've never cleaned my stock TMIC in one year and 30k miles. it's sitting in a box right now and it's as clean as a whistle. i remember taking a trip to CT over the summer and my front bumper massacred a ton of bugs. not sure what happened to the ones that made it thru the scoop
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Drews more than anyone knows about washing the engine bay with water.He just dips the whole thing.It's faster that way.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    OMG how'd I miss this gem???
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't curse... I used the asterisk for the word so it wasn't a curse but to get the point across... Has nothing to do with thick skin, ppl shud just keep their mouths shut if their not here to help instead u want to poke fun becuz ppl don't know everything others kno about cars
    Actually..it has just about everything to do with developing a thicker skin. Car forums are snarky places; people are allowed to have fun...at least until it gets personal, which you're close to doing. Relax a bit.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123