Just learned how to upload pics lol - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just learned how to upload pics lol within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks for the heads up....

Thanks for the heads up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I heard that the CRV has 17" steel wheels

the Honda CRV? And, also, what do you mean by steel? I'm talkin' about those black rims with like 10 holes in them they are like $50 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    the Honda CRV? And, also, what do you mean by steel? I'm talkin' about those black rims with like 10 holes in them they are like $50 a piece.
    Yeah you're talking about steelies. I'm yet to see a steelie that will fit an STI with Brembos. You may be SOL on that one.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just get 4 spares
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Just get 4 spares
    I'm confused, is this sarcasm?

If those black wheels are called 'spares' then thats what I will do haha. Because when I think about it, the space tire in the trunk has those wheels haha

I Support ClubWRX
    Steelies will not clear STI Brembos AFAIK.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Yeah you're talking about steelies. I'm yet to see a steelie that will fit an STI with Brembos. You may be SOL on that one.
    Didn't see this. yea I've never seen it either. So I'm SOL hahaha, No big deal. I'll either buy an older year STi wheel and powdercoat mine for summer time.

As for right now tho, my wheels roll and thats working out real good, but my stock tune is crap. I need the Nameless Axleback muffler delete, and the Cobb AP. I already got myself a quality shift knob from WC Lathewerks, great products btw.

I Support ClubWRX
    The 17" steel rims for the Honda CR-V will clear the brakes according to threads on NASIOC and IWsti... Here's a thread on NASIOC:

2011 WRX STi - Winter Tires and Rims? - NASIOC

I'm thinking about doing it if I can't find someone selling some OEM ones for cheap. They're ugly as hell but you can find them for cheap...

nasty socks doesn't work in school because they block every site but this one. I don't know if I'd put those hellish wheels on my car lmfao, especially with that H in the middle of them.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not really into it either but I'm also not going to spend more than 1-1.2k total on tires/rims and I'd honestly prefer to spend less than that. I've also looked into high performance all season tires just to put on my stock BBS since we don't have horrible winters in MD (well except for a couple years ago but that's very rare up here). Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm.Thats great.I was thinking of selling my CRV's OEM steelies.Now I know where to post the "for sale" ads.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Hmm.Thats great.I was thinking of selling my CRV's OEM steelies.Now I know where to post the "for sale" ads.
    let me know if you want to sell them. If there is a pair for sale I come across I'll probably try and get them, I just don't wanna search because I feel they would be hard to find. I'll drive over there if you want to sell them just let me know

just get some all seasons, that's what im planning on doing. luckily we had a mild winter this year, i still have my OEM summer dunlops

im planning on getting the Continental DWS or the Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Positions which are a little bit more but outperform the DWS in the summer
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    AEM Intake, PW TMIC, Turbosmart Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    Grimmspeed Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

I Support ClubWRX
    let me know if you want to sell them. If there is a pair for sale I come across I'll probably try and get them, I just don't wanna search because I feel they would be hard to find. I'll drive over there if you want to sell them just let me know
    I'll let you know.FYI,the "H" can be removed.Its just a centercap.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast