BCS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on BCS within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got the parts to revert bcs back to stock. where do i put the pill. I know it goes ...

BCS

Just got the parts to revert bcs back to stock. where do i put the pill. I know it goes in the hose on the turbo side of the T. does it go in the middle of the hose.. do I have to reset the ecu.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, in the middle of the hose with the orifice oriented in line with the hose.

I would reset it - did you remove a MBC? If you took off an three port BCS it needs to be retuned.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.