CA noob Will have my WRX tomorrow!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on CA noob Will have my WRX tomorrow! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just got back from signing all the papers for my 2012 5door Dark metallic Gray WRX and I will ...

CA noob Will have my WRX tomorrow!

I just got back from signing all the papers for my 2012 5door Dark metallic Gray WRX and I will not be able to sleep tonight as the car is still sadly at the dealership . It's not ready to be picked up until tomorrow afternoon. I have had this car on reserve for a little less than a month and the wait has me killing me! Finally I get the call today that the car has arrived and that I should come in and do the paperwork, but that it won't actually be ready to go home till the next day. It still had the plastic on it and on the rims too. Sucks I had to leave it there but I can wait 1 more day. I look foward to being a member of the forum and a new wrx owner. Will post some pics tomorrow as it was already dark. This is my first WRX not to mention Subaru and did I mention Im excited?
    Last edited by Pandabacon; 04-18-2012 at 12:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm going to burn down your car.

Quote Originally Posted by zolaman View Post
    I'm going to burn down your car.
    Im going to let my dog impregnate your mom.

This is fun

When and where did you order? I'm in SoCal, just wondering how close you are!

...And it's "tomorrow" right now. Where are the pics? lol
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, post pics haha
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    Welcome, post pics haha
    Pics incoming once i figure out how to post them :P Got some decent ones, my buddy was over with his 2012 sedan same color. Was too excited to drive it too really focus on taking pictures. Am washing and waxing tomorrow and will get some good ones then
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0103.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	104085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0104.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	104086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0105.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	104087
    Last edited by Pandabacon; 04-18-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    When and where did you order? I'm in SoCal, just wondering how close you are!

...And it's "tomorrow" right now. Where are the pics? lol
    I'm in Sacramento California. This was the last one they were getting of the base but they still have a black limited and a red sti. Also they said ordering one of my choice would be 6-8 weeks. Not sure if that has changed that was a month ago.

Looks good man. Welcome!
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

Looks great. I'm here on the east coast in jersey . Ordered my wrx about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received my two week notification about the arrival yet so I may still have as long as 5 weeks or less remaining. Super excited though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigpjiWRX View Post
    Looks great. I'm here on the east coast in jersey . Ordered my wrx about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received my two week notification about the arrival yet so I may still have as long as 5 weeks or less remaining. Super excited though.
    /Brofist

the wait was torture but it arrived exactly on time. I'm just impatient. . it was absolutely worth the wait. very fun to drive and I'm just breaking it in.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice!
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Pandabacon View Post
    /Brofist

the wait was torture but it arrived exactly on time. I'm just impatient. . it was absolutely worth the wait. very fun to drive and I'm just breaking it in.
    I'm completely impatient too. I basically am getting a stock WRX, only accessories I chose were the short shifter, all weather mats and wheel locks. Can't wait to Make some purchases throughout the summer and get to some meets!

I don't understand why you couldn't take the car. I wouldn't sign everything for a car if they wouldn't let me take it home that day...

Congrats!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Your car will be burning in flames very soon for sending me a threatening message.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.