CA noob Will have my WRX tomorrow! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on CA noob Will have my WRX tomorrow! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is a family forum. wanna hook up, go to craigslist, unless you're headed to the w4w section, then you ...

This is a family forum. wanna hook up, go to craigslist, unless you're headed to the w4w section, then you have to post pix/vidz.
    Welcome!
    -Fellow 714er

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pandabacon View Post
    Maybe I will just call you and we can chat it out? 714-296-458*

xsupy@hotmail.com
    lol may I ask how old you are? I can't believe you are taking this serious. Do you really think I am going to burn down your car wtf?
    Not sure how you got my old number but I give you credit for somehow finding that

Quote Originally Posted by zolaman View Post
    lol may I ask how old you are? I can't believe you are taking this serious. Do you really think I am going to burn down your car wtf?
    Not sure how you got my old number but I give you credit for somehow finding that

Lol im 30, just extremely bored tonight and I kind of enjoy stuff like this occasionally. Anways I'm done and ill delete the post.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm going to burn down your car.
    Unnecessary, and I'm struggling to see how it's funny. Be decent, and let a dude have his thread about his new car excitement in peace.
    If you're not the sort that can do that, please find another forum to frequent.

Your car will be burning in flames very soon for sending me a threatening message.
    Sending threat messages and posting up phone numbers is also uncool. Both of you guys need to consider yourself warned. This is a (generally) friendly forum.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Busted
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pandabacon View Post
    I'm in Sacramento California. This was the last one they were getting of the base but they still have a black limited and a red sti. Also they said ordering one of my choice would be 6-8 weeks. Not sure if that has changed that was a month ago.
    Nice car! Congrats!

lol - I asked where you were because your new car is exactly the one that I ordered in SoCal a month before yours and mine is now mysteriously late... Hmmm... Your VIN doesn't end 67 by any chance, does it?

Seriously though: congrats! Have fun with it!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

I Support ClubWRX
    I bought my wrx from the same dealership a few weeks ago. Gratz on your new car!!

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Nice car! Congrats!

lol - I asked where you were because your new car is exactly the one that I ordered in SoCal a month before yours and mine is now mysteriously late... Hmmm... Your VIN doesn't end 67 by any chance, does it?

Seriously though: congrats! Have fun with it!
    You know what i have to check, that would crazy though. They did say it was the last one they were getting. I will check after work and let you know.....Hopefully I don't have the one you are also waiting for

EDIT: Ok my vin ends in 70 so hopefully you will have yours soon!
    Last edited by Pandabacon; 04-21-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carnevino View Post
    I bought my wrx from the same dealership a few weeks ago. Gratz on your new car!!
    Sweet /brofist
    yeah the dealership guys were excellent. Was an awesome experience buying through them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12