Just ordered 2012 WRX Limited...Just one question?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered 2012 WRX Limited...Just one question? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guy's, Very new to this site and wow is there a lot of information on here to read, it's ...

Just ordered 2012 WRX Limited...Just one question?

Hey Guy's,

Very new to this site and wow is there a lot of information on here to read, it's great to have this resource when needed. I ordered a 2012 WRX Limited. I'm from Canada and I think our model's are a little different. I ordered a limited and my dealer say's it come's with Navigation, HID's, Sunroof, leather, and Foglights. I really want to make sure that this is correct and he is not going to say " Or sorry I thought it came with Navigation and HID's " when it come's in. When I look online it say's that navigation and HID's are only on STI sport tech packages. Anyone have any info if my dealer is right the car does come with HID's and Navigation.

And between White, Black and the dark grey Metallic which do you guy's prefer? My dealer has none in stock so it's tough to decide.

Anyway's thanks for the advice/Help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome, i dont believe it comes with the navigation but im sure they come with the hid's
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Everything you listed is included with the Limited package except navigation. The vehicle is able to have navigation but it is an option, not part of a package. I went with WR Blue Pearl but the dark gray looks VERY good in person.
    Last edited by Havik; 04-17-2012 at 07:33 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I like white. can you tell?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

< This color.

white is right

limited has the items you mentioned as standard, except nav, unless the canucks do it differently
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

DGM FTW!!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Not sure about Canada spec but US spec does not come with navi as standard.

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/impre...kpi=hero_image

White is a good choice.

edit* there is no mention of gps as standard equipment on the WRX on the Canadian Subaru website

http://www.subaru.ca/WebPage.aspx?We...&WebSiteID=282
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 04-18-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Listen to all these people saying white......come to the dark side!! (dark grey metallic that is!!)
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

if you want paint that is easy to care for, choose white. if you want to see every imperfection on your paint, choose a darker color. the subaru paint is not very good either and going with a darker color will just accelerate its deterioration.

not to mention if you leave bird crap on dark paint on a hot summer day for over a minute, your paint is ruined.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

I think i also read that White wrx's get black spots around the exhausts, not sure how accurate that is tho.

I have a Canadian 11 WRX Limited and it does not have navigation or HIDs. It does have the Alcantara upholstery, the sunroof and foglights.

On subaru.ca it shows for the 12 WRX:

Headlights: Contoured multi-reflector halogen (high beam)
    Headlights: Projector beam halogen (low beam)
    Audio system: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA

and for the STI:

Multimedia system: Pioneer® AVIC - X9310BT in-dash navigation/audio system with colour touchscreen, smartphone integration and DVD playback
    Headlights: Projector beam Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) (low beam) with manual leveling

Your salesman has no clue. Get the Satin White Pearl.

is it a hatch or a sedan? if a hatch - white, sedan - dark grey! Personally I like blue hatches best, but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    I think i also read that White wrx's get black spots around the exhausts, not sure how accurate that is tho.
    yeah i've read that too, but 31k miles later i don't have that issue. i think it may have something to do with the fact that i have a hatch though, and the mufflers are not directly below a painted area on the bumper like the sedans. this doesnt mean that the other colors are immune to this, just the fact that it's easier to see on white.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	564505_353807637994138_100000947152274_993574_337108374_n.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	104059

I Support ClubWRX
    See I like black. It's a pain in the ass to take care of but I enjoy detailing so it's no big deal to me. I'm just not a fan of light colors, regardless how easy they are to take care of. But hey, do what you want, you know what they say about opinions...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast