Just ordered 2012 WRX Limited...Just one question? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered 2012 WRX Limited...Just one question? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not the biggest fan of white, neither am i a big fan of black. THE BLUE IS JUST RIGHT ...

I'm not the biggest fan of white, neither am i a big fan of black. THE BLUE IS JUST RIGHT haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRB is the true WRX/STI color
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    WRB is the true WRX/STI color
    +1

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah black is a pain to keep clean
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

i've owned a few black cars in the past, and will never do it again
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

HMMM I am actually dealing with the sales manager, you would think he would know. Maybe he is throwing these option's in. I have email's from him saying it come's with Nav, HID's, Sunroof, Leather, and Fog's. I have confirmed twice now via email. I will be disappointed now if it doesn't come with the A/M option's. I will let you guy's know. I told him to find either the DMG or the White, whatever come's first. Thank's fella's

It's a hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Katchman View Post
    HMMM I am actually dealing with the sales manager, you would think he would know. Maybe he is throwing these option's in. I have email's from him saying it come's with Nav, HID's, Sunroof, Leather, and Fog's. I have confirmed twice now via email. I will be disappointed now if it doesn't come with the A/M option's. I will let you guy's know. I told him to find either the DMG or the White, whatever come's first. Thank's fella's
    The HIDs and the Nav are not available on the WRX at all. They are not an option. If he was to throw them in he would have to take them off an STI and install them on your car. Not cheap or easy, so I don't think that is going to happen.

What dealership are you working with?
    Last edited by jgardiner; 04-19-2012 at 08:43 AM.

wow that sucks for the canadian market

Frontier Subaru in Winnipeg

I Support ClubWRX
    Where did you get your info saying that hiss and nav army an option? I've never heard of this
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

From the sales manager, he told me when I was ordering it would have Nav, and HID's

Let us know how this plays out. If I had the option of getting the HIDs I would have.

Just an update, the sales manager is in Vegas right now that I was dealing with. A product advisor is now telling me that it does not come with Nav but didn't say anything about the HID's. When I asked again via email he didn't answer my question all he said was he is working it out for me. Who know's what that mean's. I have kept all the email's from the sales manager stating the limited WRX will come with Nav, HID's, sunroof, leather and fog light's. It will be interesting how they work this. I better get a discount if it is not going to come with these option's. WIll keep you guys updated.

WHiTE!!! Mike193, every post i read of yours is unintelligent.
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast