New To the Game!!

This is a discussion on New To the Game!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up everybody, My Name is Ram and im new to this forum and also new to the Subaru WRX ...

New To the Game!!

Whats up everybody, My Name is Ram and im new to this forum and also new to the Subaru WRX game. I got myself a 2011 WRX wagon and is wondering what i can do first of all to make it have a little more power without voiding my power train warranty?? and also if i was to drop my car with new suspensions will it void my warranty?? youre guyses responses will be greatly appreciated..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It will not void your warranty to do suspension work.

Any real power mods you always have to worry about the warranty in case something happens but likelyness of you having an issue if you do basic modifications are very slim.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, you cant really void the warranty, but you can have them deny warranty claims with mods
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ