New Member from Utah - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52

This is a discussion on New Member from Utah within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 11blackwrx Im thinking about ordering the same shift knob. how is it? Didn't like it right at ...

  1. #46
    Registered User Honk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    Im thinking about ordering the same shift knob. how is it?
    Didn't like it right at first but after using it for a day I love it. It gets great reviews on rallysportdirect.com. It's supposed to be good for both cold and hot temps as well which is nice.
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Registered User Dramlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    139
    Your car is looking really good with that tint! I'm wishing I had done the same as I went 50/35, and it is definitely not dark enough. We got our cars on the same day and I'm just catching up to your mod list (installed RA's last night..). Your's is looking great so far.
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1

  4. #48
    Registered User Honk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramlin View Post
    Your car is looking really good with that tint! I'm wishing I had done the same as I went 50/35, and it is definitely not dark enough. We got our cars on the same day and I'm just catching up to your mod list (installed RA's last night..). Your's is looking great so far.
    Thanks, Love the RA's! Made a big difference imo. Adds such a nice aggressive look and helps protect the car. No worries on catching up to my mods list, after I get the AP I won't be doing a whole more to it until the warranty expires. WELL I say that... We will see if I can resist the temptation for that long.
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

  5. #49
    Registered User 11blackwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,830
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Honk View Post
    Thanks, Love the RA's! Made a big difference imo. Adds such a nice aggressive look and helps protect the car. No worries on catching up to my mods list, after I get the AP I won't be doing a whole more to it until the warranty expires. WELL I say that... We will see if I can resist the temptation for that long.
    its hard to resist
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

  6. #50
    Registered User Honk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    93
    Cobb AP installed I had a Legacy GT before this car and installed a Cobb AP on that which made a big difference... but wow it's a huge difference for the WRX. Feels so much better and even more fun to drive which I didn't think was possible

    I found a guy selling it for $400. He bought a brand new 2012 PBP STI and decided to sell since he only gets to drive it once a week. So I got lucky
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

  7. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    14
    Dang nice find! cheapest I've found em are for 525. you got a steal! GZ. btw man cars lookin sick!

  8. #52
    Registered User Honk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010rexx View Post
    Dang nice find! cheapest I've found em are for 525. you got a steal! GZ. btw man cars lookin sick!
    Thanks man
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •