New Member from Utah - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New Member from Utah within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 11blackwrx Im thinking about ordering the same shift knob. how is it? Didn't like it right at ...

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    Im thinking about ordering the same shift knob. how is it?
    Didn't like it right at first but after using it for a day I love it. It gets great reviews on rallysportdirect.com. It's supposed to be good for both cold and hot temps as well which is nice.
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your car is looking really good with that tint! I'm wishing I had done the same as I went 50/35, and it is definitely not dark enough. We got our cars on the same day and I'm just catching up to your mod list (installed RA's last night..). Your's is looking great so far.
    2012 PBP Limited STI
    2002 Aspen White WRX Wagon, Stage 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dramlin View Post
    Your car is looking really good with that tint! I'm wishing I had done the same as I went 50/35, and it is definitely not dark enough. We got our cars on the same day and I'm just catching up to your mod list (installed RA's last night..). Your's is looking great so far.
    Thanks, Love the RA's! Made a big difference imo. Adds such a nice aggressive look and helps protect the car. No worries on catching up to my mods list, after I get the AP I won't be doing a whole more to it until the warranty expires. WELL I say that... We will see if I can resist the temptation for that long.
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Honk View Post
    Thanks, Love the RA's! Made a big difference imo. Adds such a nice aggressive look and helps protect the car. No worries on catching up to my mods list, after I get the AP I won't be doing a whole more to it until the warranty expires. WELL I say that... We will see if I can resist the temptation for that long.
    its hard to resist
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Cobb AP installed I had a Legacy GT before this car and installed a Cobb AP on that which made a big difference... but wow it's a huge difference for the WRX. Feels so much better and even more fun to drive which I didn't think was possible

I found a guy selling it for $400. He bought a brand new 2012 PBP STI and decided to sell since he only gets to drive it once a week. So I got lucky

Dang nice find! cheapest I've found em are for 525. you got a steal! GZ. btw man cars lookin sick!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010rexx View Post
    Dang nice find! cheapest I've found em are for 525. you got a steal! GZ. btw man cars lookin sick!
    Thanks man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.