It has finally arrived, but was worth the wait
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on It has finally arrived, but was worth the wait within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked up my 2012 WRX Limited in Plasma Blue last night, going to drive it like I own it, not ...

It has finally arrived, but was worth the wait

Picked up my 2012 WRX Limited in Plasma Blue last night, going to drive it like I own it, not like I rented it!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX Home.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	103901
    Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Cute. Welcome to the club.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Congrats. If this is your first WRX I assure you...it was worth it.

Thanks guys, and yes this is my first WRX. Tried an 2011 Impreza OBS for a year to get my feel of Subaru, and got to say a thoroughly loved it, but the NA motor just needed a little more, so I upgraded to the WRX. I have owned more than 100 different cars and I am looking forward to seeing what makes the WRX tick. Thanks again for the welome.
    Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworks View Post
    I have owned more than 100 different cars
    literally?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Crazy enough, yes literally. Used to buy them tear apart, fix them up, get bored with them, then sell them to move onto the next project. The longest I have owned one would be the 15 years I have had the 71 Triumph Spitfire and my 78 Pontiac Firebird. Other than that 6 months would be having a car for a long time. Marriage and kids slowed it down quite a bit, but the kids are gone now so the fun can begin again....

Very nice!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Cute. Welcome to the club.
    Congrats nice looking car.......not sure if I would call it cute, but to each his own.

Well took all of 24 hrs before some ass-hat gave me a door ding. Parked as far away from anyone as possible but yet someone still felt the need to throw a door into mine.
    Thanks again for the welcome..

Now it looks better!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX and bike.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	103982

Well took all of 24 hrs before some ass-hat gave me a door ding. Parked as far away from anyone as possible but yet someone still felt the need to throw a door into mine.
    Ouch, sorry to hear. Congrats on the ride though!
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum, love that color!
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Order one myself the other day. Same colour, same wagon, same year. yeah!!!!! high five !!!! AND IT IS WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!!! congrats.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hopefully, no paint damage? If not, go see the paintless-dent-remover guy (I will now refer them to ass-hat antagonists). They can do WONDERS.......well worth $100 or so on a brand new car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.