Finally she has arrived! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Finally she has arrived! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i like all the mods so far. its your car do whatever ya like....

i like all the mods so far. its your car do whatever ya like.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know theres to many variables to go off of but i was just curious to see what virtualdyno had me getting from my datalogs yesterday. Still waiting to find time to get Perrin Uppipe, one step colder plugs, and DW65cc fuel pump installed.

Cobb AP
    Megan OE-RS CBE
    CNT Catless DP
    Cobb SF Intake
    Cobb XLE BPV
    Cobb 3 Port EBCS
    Grimmspeed AOS
    Tuned by Torqued Performance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AzLZvOHCUAAmv_h.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	107239

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice work and numbers. According to this graph, that tune may need some tweaking though. HP should hold up top more than that; it just peaks late then drops. I'd recommend sending Eric some logs.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Nice work and numbers. According to this graph, that tune may need some tweaking though. HP should hold up top more than that; it just peaks late then drops. I'd recommend sending Eric some logs.

He sent me the adjustments after i did this log just have to wait to get home and get him another data log to see if the adjustments he sent me last night fixed everything.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    He sent me the adjustments after i did this log just have to wait to get home and get him another data log to see if the adjustments he sent me last night fixed everything.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    I know theres to many variables to go off of but i was just curious to see what virtualdyno had me getting from my datalogs yesterday. Still waiting to find time to get Perrin Uppipe, one step colder plugs, and DW65cc fuel pump installed.

Cobb AP
    Megan OE-RS CBE
    CNT Catless DP
    Cobb SF Intake
    Cobb XLE BPV
    Cobb 3 Port EBCS
    Grimmspeed AOS
    Tuned by Torqued Performance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AzLZvOHCUAAmv_h.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	107239
    Sent him the latest log on friday night and everything came back okay. Just put on the perrin up-pipe yesterday and i was tickled spool up seemed to improve imo(with the same setup and settings except airtemp was 95 and i the virtual dyno showed me @ around a 13hp gain.) take it for what its worth... Going to try and get the DW65cc pump and one step colder plugs installed this afternoon when I get home from work. Ill post some logs/virtualdyno afterwards.

Beautiful car! Congrats

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Your light bar looks like a moustache.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.