First Subaru, new to site

This is a discussion on First Subaru, new to site within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, Just picked up my first Subaru today. Switched from a prelude and could not be happier that I made ...

First Subaru, new to site

Hello,
    Just picked up my first Subaru today. Switched from a prelude and could not be happier that I made the switch.

Looking forward to learning all I can with the help from the site to get the car just the way I want, cant wait to get more driving of the car under my belt. Can only expect to enjoy the car more every day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

taded in the old VTAC for a scooby.... i can comend that!! welcome to the club, many questions can be answered from a quick search through the forums, anything you cant find, dont hesitate to ask, someone will help you find the answer. again welcome to the club!
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

Welcome!

So what'd ya get???
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Yea I am glad to get rid of the Vtec. I got a 2004 STI so it is quite a bit of a change, but loving it so far. I have some emblems I want to take off that the previous owner put on. What would be the best way to remove the marks left behind by the double sided tape?

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Khennen View Post
    Yea I am glad to get rid of the Vtec. I got a 2004 STI so it is quite a bit of a change, but loving it so far. I have some emblems I want to take off that the previous owner put on. What would be the best way to remove the marks left behind by the double sided tape?
    Goo Gone or a rubber wheel. Just don't burn through the paint. Claybar would help too.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.