Long time reader, first time posting - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Long time reader, first time posting within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX wat? Also, you may want to tread lightly on racial stereotypes, even in jest. It's frowned ...

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    wat?

Also, you may want to tread lightly on racial stereotypes, even in jest. It's frowned upon around here.
    But I am Mexican
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    But I am Mexican
    me too. but if black people can say the n word then why cant i can say beaner and rag on mexis.

-___-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by turrbro View Post
    me too. but if black people can say the n word then why cant i can say beaner and rag on mexis.
    Because some people still find it offensive even if it's coming from someone the same race as them.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Because some people still find it offensive even if it's coming from someone the same race as them.
    should i grab you a box of tissues and some chocolates?

he prefers swimmies and an inner-tube (ones with mikie's face on it so its like he's hugging him)
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by turrbro
    if black people can say the n word then why cant i can say beaner and rag on mexis.
    You can do whatever you'd like at your own place, but there are rules that are in place here (which you agreed to when you signed up) that clearly ask you not to go there. If you'd like a refresher, select the "FAQ" button on the top menu.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post

You can do whatever you'd like at your own place, but there are rules that are in place here (which you agreed to when you signed up) that clearly ask you not to go there. If you'd like a refresher, select the "FAQ" button on the top menu.
    i dont have my own place :'|

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkerBlitz View Post
    I've come to this conclusion: when the time comes that I am ready to make a purchase I will shop around. If I can find a used STi hatch with low miles and a decent price, I will probably go with that. Otherwise I'm going to go with a WRX hatch, preferably new, and start modding it towards the end of my warranty. I've already got a few plans for it.
    To keep the old guy theme going ... do keep in mind that buying a "used STI hatch with low miles" means you are also likely buying a car that does not have the benefit of a full or any warranty whatsoever. A new WRX may run you about the same as the used STI and come fully warranted and with a fresh driveline. There has also been a lot of talk that suggests the WRX may well collapse under occasional Auto-X use, and that's simply not true. Tons of them running around doing double duty - it is more a measure of how you drive it. Is the STI better for it - of course, but the WRX holds up just fine.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

If I'm looking to mod, a warranty won't do me much good anyway. I won't mod right away of course, but I don't think I'm going to wait until I'm out of warranty either. 20k miles or so in I'll probably start. I do most of the work on all of my family's cars anyway.

I Support ClubWRX
    I've seen people do some awesome things with the WRX, and not so great things with the STi.
    Please enlighten me on this here.. Id love to sit here and eat popcorn and read your typed out thoughts on this...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    you said homie, therefore you are mexican.
    Turn that frown upside down bud. This is a happy place.
    i dont have my own place :'|
    What are you getting at bro? You have been warned, leave the smart ass comments aside and move on. I cant see the color of your skin thru my monitor. If you dislike the warning or feel to continue please hit the log out button.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Please enlighten me on this here.. Id love to sit here and eat popcorn and read your typed out thoughts on this...
    What I meant is there are, in my opinion, both some very tastefully built and extremely hideous WRXs and STis.

I Support ClubWRX
    What I meant is there are, in my opinion, both some very tastefully built and extremely hideous WRXs and STis.

you do realize they are the same exact car. Subaru just makes there own power packages for these cars much like ford mustang, gt, gt500, shelby, super snake, etc

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    What are you getting at bro? You have been warned, leave the smart ass comments aside and move on. I cant see the color of your skin thru my monitor. If you dislike the warning or feel to continue please hit the log out button.
    im not being a smart ass. thats just who i am mr torque.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast