New '12 wrx hatch owner from suffolk, long island - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New '12 wrx hatch owner from suffolk, long island within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congrats and thanks man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Congrats and thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats weird.... I just picked up my 2012 DGM WRX hatch about a month ago and traded in my lifted 2002 Nissan Xterra for it....... mind ****

Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    thats weird.... I just picked up my 2012 DGM WRX hatch about a month ago and traded in my lifted 2002 Nissan Xterra for it....... mind ****
    Wow that is pretty crazy. I kept the Xterra, means to much to me regardless of how much gas it slugs down. Were you on any of the Xterra boards? How are you liking the wrx?

Went to a recent local meet and one of the guys took some pics of my car figured I would share.

that looks like its right across the LIE from where i work, in the island 16 lot
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    that looks like its right across the LIE from where i work, in the island 16 lot
    You sir are correct. Lisc holds a meet at island 16 every Monday night. Don't get to go to meets too often so I figured I would venture out.

Finally got my taillights done in red and yellow on the fogs. I think it looks much better and am very pleased with the work of the local shop underground tinting.

Registered User heinskits Velvet's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04121.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	107063
    Look familiar.....I see we have the same taste, sweet ride! tint looks good...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234