New '12 wrx hatch owner from suffolk, long island - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New '12 wrx hatch owner from suffolk, long island within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by nyrangerfan222 Yeah that's ideally what I would want to do. Maybe try and scoop up a used ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrangerfan222 View Post
    Yeah that's ideally what I would want to do. Maybe try and scoop up a used set of stock wheels and put some winter tires on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Either this or steel rims are cheap to get
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    yep, damned if you do and damned if you dont..... that's why i didnt do any bolt-ons until 30k. i was planning on waiting til the warranty was up, but i coudln't hold out anymore, lol
    Checked out your profile, sweet build you got going on there. How long/how many miles have you had those mods for? Maybe meet up in person one day to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    Either this or steel rims are cheap to get
    Yeah that is definitely a way to go. Cheap and I don't think they look bad, rocking steelies on the truck. Which brand/where do people get steelies for the wrx at?

Checked out your profile, sweet build you got going on there. How long/how many miles have you had those mods for? Maybe meet up in person one day to check it out.

thanks dude, i actually i just did it last month. so far about 2200 miles on stage 2. lovin every moment of it. there's a dyno day goin on at tach motor works (where i got everything done) in oceanside soon. im not too far from them, im not planning on going but it's def a good time to check out all the cars/mods. hit me up if you want to see my car if you decide to go, like i said im not too far from there. here's a vid of their facility (and my car) Tach Motor Works & JR Tuned 2011 WRX Stage 2+ - YouTube
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

thanks dude, i actually i just did it last month. so far about 2200 miles on stage 2. lovin every moment of it. there's a dyno day goin on at tach motor works (where i got everything done) in oceanside soon. im not too far from them, im not planning on going but it's def a good time to check out all the cars/mods. hit me up if you want to see my car if you decide to go, like i said im not too far from there. here's a vid of their facility (and my car) Tach Motor Works & JR Tuned 2011 WRX Stage 2+ - YouTube
    Nice! We're you stage 1 first or just go stage 2?

Nice! We're you stage 1 first or just go stage 2?

i was at stage 1 from 1k miles to 30k miles, protuned from dave brown / MSPT (now PAS - Performance Auto Solutions)
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah that is definitely a way to go. Cheap and I don't think they look bad, rocking steelies on the truck. Which brand/where do people get steelies for the wrx at?

I ordered them through tirerack the 16" will fit fine. Though if you plan to upgrade the calipers you may need 17" for clearance
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Banned
    ahah dude whats up!!! I'm a new 2012 hatch owner from suffolk too! Saint James what part are you from?

i was at stage 1 from 1k miles to 30k miles, protuned from dave brown / MSPT (now PAS - Performance Auto Solutions)
    Yeah I stopped in and spoke with them in there (PAS) cool guys. No issues within those 30k while being stage 1?

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I ordered them through tirerack the 16" will fit fine. Though if you plan to upgrade the calipers you may need 17" for clearance
    Cool deal thanks for the heads up. Looks like the steelies are back order till September which seems like perfect time to start looking for winter set up.

Quote Originally Posted by B REX View Post
    ahah dude whats up!!! I'm a new 2012 hatch owner from suffolk too! Saint James what part are you from?
    Congrats man! I'm from the Babylon area.

I Support ClubWRX
    I ended up ordering my set before i got my car Late Feb I was worried we would get a snowstorm but never did. Was about 600-700 but I know its something Ill need so not a big deal. Since you already have mudflaps all you need now is a roof rack and a bunch of stickers on the wind deflector.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Thanks guys. Goin to do red vinyl overlays next on the tails

Nice hatch! I love mine too. Get the tails done looks much better. I had mine done professionally by tint shop with red vinyl they cut with razor blades for $120. Tint guy told me that's the best thing to do so it fits perfectly. You need to get an Acessport $400-$600 and stage 1 e-tune from torqued performance($85) You won't regret it, trust me. I have no idea why I waited until 6k to mod mine it's so much faster now
    Last edited by YorkWRX11; 05-09-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

Quote Originally Posted by YorkWRX11 View Post
    Nice hatch! I love mine too. Get the tails done looks much better. I had mine done professionally by tint shop with red vinyl they cut with razor blades for $120. Tint guy told me that's the best thing to do so it fits perfectly. You need to get an Acessport $400-$600 and stage 1 e-tune from torqued performance($85) You won't regret it, trust me. I have no idea why I waited until 6k to mod mine it's so much faster now
    Yeah the place i got tints done also does vinyls. I would have gotten them done same day but it was raining and he said not to get the tails done in the rain due to possibility of them peeling off. All this talk has me wanting to go stage 1 so bad

i also am a noob just picked up my 2012 satin white pearl 5door wrx from the dealership on Monday. So far i have only put on 105 miles on it!! lovin' every minute and moment of driving her!! so excited to get her all dolled up ..your hatch looks awesome!! love the tint!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast