Ordered a 2012 wrx hatch ,here i am

This is a discussion on Ordered a 2012 wrx hatch ,here i am within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cool site lots of great info.this will be my 1st subaru.owned a 04 m3 coupe but this will be my ...

Ordered a 2012 wrx hatch ,here i am

cool site lots of great info.this will be my 1st subaru.owned a 04 m3 coupe but this will be my dd and kid mover.nice trade off between performance and handeling.Only mods i plan on are for handeling and open to suggestions on which sway bars and end links to start with?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.Congratulations.

There are several options for swaybars & endlinks.

I have Whiteline 24mm adjustable front swaybar & a 22mm adjustable rear sway bar with Kartboy endlinks.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

thx for the welcome.I will look into whiteline products.Question is it worth going with a bushing kit with a different durometer rubber ie stiffer?

I Support ClubWRX
    what bushing kit are you talking about?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

well i could be wrong lol but i have seen on some vendors like rallydirect they bushing kits for control arms i assume but i could be way off here

well i could be wrong lol but i have seen on some vendors like rallydirect they bushing kits for control arms i assume but i could be way off here.update i just went preracing which is a vendor for club wrx and they have bushing kits for 2012 wrx under suspesion

I Support ClubWRX
    Bushings are a great & cheap way to make upgrades to your car.

You will most certainly need to change shifter bushings.Steering rack bushings are also commonly done.As well as rear subframe bushings.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

ok great,yes it was subframe bushings.once again thankyou for the welcome.Now i just need a car to work with!Dealer says mid-may which is fine with me.

Welcome to the forum!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"