Buying a new WRX STI or WRX STI Limited...should I wait for 2013?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Buying a new WRX STI or WRX STI Limited...should I wait for 2013? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all and greetings! I am a long time muscle car person mostly Mustangs (GT's and a Cobra 2004 heavily ...

Buying a new WRX STI or WRX STI Limited...should I wait for 2013?

Hello all and greetings!

I am a long time muscle car person mostly Mustangs (GT's and a Cobra 2004 heavily modified etc. well over the 500/500 club to the wheels).
    I want to get into a real drivers car. I live in the NW and well the Cobra did not do so well so rather then buying a new Boss 302 I am
    giving serious consideration to purchasing a new 2012 STI or STI Limited.

I really enjoy driving the curves roads blah blah...
    I will then more then likely get the mod bug and do some basic stuff first...(Induction, Exhaust etc..).

Should I wait for the new STI's ? I mean it could be 2014 right? I think my wife will force me into a BMW if I wait that long.
    Should I have one delivered as ordered from Japan with the options I want or...just wait again for the 2013's.

I am so frustrated with the Subaru dealers here...they never return my emails. BMW, Nissan, Ford and Audi all either call me or email a lot.
    Subaru dealers are either high or really busy.

Thank you so much!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's hard to say due to the relatively little official info on what's going on not just next year, but the year after that. You're in a good position either way (there are worse car choices than BMW so even if your wife prevails you're OK).

What's most telling though is the dealers. Buy not just the car, but also the dealer. If you can't get responses, see how they are in person, and if you don't think they're the type of people you'd enjoy giving $35K, you might weight that into your decision too I suppose.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.