just paid 11000 for wrx impreza 05,is that too much

This is a discussion on just paid 11000 for wrx impreza 05,is that too much within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; it has rebuild engine im third owner and has 80000 miles before rebuild...

just paid 11000 for wrx impreza 05,is that too much

it has rebuild engine im third owner and has 80000 miles before rebuild

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    depending on if you have the receipts for the build and the reason for the rebuild corrected Id say you got a fine deal.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

i paid 12k for my 05 with 50,xxx miles from the original owner. all maintenance records and original window sticker included. it also came with brand new heated leather seats, wheels and tires, springs, and a built IPT tranny. i love my subaru!

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHIRMINATOR View Post
    i paid 12k for my 05 with 50,xxx miles from the original owner. all maintenance records and original window sticker included. it also came with brand new heated leather seats, wheels and tires, springs, and a built IPT tranny. i love my subaru!
    Now you're just showing off =(

lol, just saying there are deals to be had.i looked for a clean, stock subaru and after about a year i almost gave up and then i found it. got aproved for the loan and hopped on the first bus to chicago(400miles away). well worth the wait

well i know the guy who rebuild it i was there when he was doing it, he said something about knocking noise so he also changed to scots pistons metal something rods,and berrings also metal something sorry im not familiar with all the companies yet.