First for me "Red WRX 2012" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

This is a discussion on First for me "Red WRX 2012" within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I travel to Orlando for work sometimes. Don't usually see many wrx/sti. Congrats....

  1. #16
    Registered User metaldahlberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    813
    I travel to Orlando for work sometimes. Don't usually see many wrx/sti.

    Congrats.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by metaldahlberg View Post
    I travel to Orlando for work sometimes. Don't usually see many wrx/sti.

    Congrats.
    Thanks man. They are rare over here. I'm pretty sure now that I have one I'll see more.

  4. #18
    and the Funky Bunch Calvinball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Area
    Posts
    5,958
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Thanks man. They are rare over here. I'm pretty sure now that I have one I'll see more.
    That definitely has happened with me.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

  5. #19
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    That definitely has happened with me.
    I've had this car for about 3 weeks now and I have to say I've seen one 09 or 10 and one bug eyed I think that's what it's called. But since I got this car I get a lot of people interested in the car.I Get a lot of props from people. It's so funny because the first week I had the car I would be at a light the next to me would give me props and I would be so nerves not to stall it out on take off being I only drove stick that week for the first time.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    I've had this car for about 3 weeks now and I have to say I've seen one 09 or 10 and one bug eyed I think that's what it's called. But since I got this car I get a lot of people interested in the car.I Get a lot of props from people. It's so funny because the first week I had the car I would be at a light the next to me would give me props and I would be so nerves not to stall it out on take off being I only drove stick that week for the first time.
    AHAHA, dude im afraid of the same thing. still waiting to pick up my car sometime in may

  7. #21
    Registered User Jabbathewhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan523 View Post
    Where is that by? just got my 2012 lighting red wrx and I'm down in Miami!

    Paid 31 out the door for a wrx premium with short shifter, sti knob, fog lights, sunroof and got the salesman to throw in rubber mats I wanted to try to lower it more but there were 3 wrx's there, 2 went out the door as i was negotiating the red one so i figured the salesman wouldnt feel the need to budge any more
    Nice, I'm over in Pembroke Pines. There is a weekly subie hangout tonight over at the Fudruckers in Doral. You should swing by sometime soflosubies.com for more info.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

  8. #22
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    AHAHA, dude im afraid of the same thing. still waiting to pick up my car sometime in may
    Don't know if you have a subie now. But the wrx is well worth the wait and money. Good luck

  9. #23
    Registered User Jabbathewhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Thanks man. They are rare over here. I'm pretty sure now that I have one I'll see more.
    They are pretty rare in FL altogether seeing as we are on such flatlands.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

  10. #24
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Anybody know any car meets in the Orlando,fl area?? Would like to see other Wrx/sti

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Don't know if you have a subie now. But the wrx is well worth the wait and money. Good luck
    Nope, still waiting for it. ETA is May. I have been driving my friends subie. I did really well in the closed streets. When i tried to go to the street light i stalled HARD.

  12. #26
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vuskeedoo View Post
    Nope, still waiting for it. ETA is May. I have been driving my friends subie. I did really well in the closed streets. When i tried to go to the street light i stalled HARD.
    Lmao!! Did the same the first few days or so. It took a good week to feel In control. By no means am I a pro. Had the car 3 weeks now and learning so much about shifting and such about this car.

  13. #27
    Registered User Jabbathewhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Anybody know any car meets in the Orlando,fl area?? Would like to see other Wrx/sti
    There are. Go to NASIOC and check out the regional board.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

  14. #28
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbathewhat View Post
    There are. Go to NASIOC and check out the regional board.
    Thanks man.

  15. #29
    Registered User Jabbathewhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Thanks man.
    NP. Any plans for upgrades?
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

  16. #30
    Registered User WrxPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    452
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbathewhat View Post
    NP. Any plans for upgrades?
    Not yet. I'm new to the subie world. Trying to get feed back from other people on what should be done first. Just taking it slow for nowAny advice??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •