signs of shaft play??????

This is a discussion on signs of shaft play?????? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up guys i have a 05 wrx with 102,000 miles i belive i am starting to get some shaft ...

signs of shaft play??????

whats up guys i have a 05 wrx with 102,000 miles i belive i am starting to get some shaft play due to how the turbo boosts while driving but iam not to sure. my question is what are the driving signs of shaft play any answer helps thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a little more detail please, AI how does "the turbo boost" and why would you think it is shaft play? shaft play is best deterimined by usint a dial indicator. actual "driving signs of shaft play is a subject open for interpertation
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Youre not going to notice shaft play by driving. You would literary need to touch the turbo to notice. More than likely you may have a boost leak than anything else.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED