Love The Feeling - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Love The Feeling within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i havent got mine yet but its nice to know its coming......when i had my mini thats what i loved ...

i havent got mine yet but its nice to know its coming......when i had my mini thats what i loved about the other mini owners they always waved back and stoped to talk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    You do the math.2012 sedan,hot gf.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
    AWE love you guys... BUT I do waive

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    +1. You ever notice other RSX drivers just would stare at you and try to look hardass?

Or, it would be someone who clearly bought the car because it was an Acura...not because of the type of car it was.
    lol so glad i dont have my rsx anymore... more and more i look at the guys driving them i am like y did i subject myself to that when i could have had my wrx....

Quote Originally Posted by Champ_WRX_77 View Post
    lol so glad i dont have my rsx anymore... more and more i look at the guys driving them i am like y did i subject myself to that when i could have had my wrx....
    when i think of a rsx it makes me hungry. and when im hungry i think of rice.

lol thats about the damn truth

Quote Originally Posted by Champ_WRX_77 View Post
    It was definitely a good car, but I'm quite happy to be moving on
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

lol! i had a mazdaspeed 3 pull up to me yesterday and stare me down...

your thoughts... Skunk 2 springs on my 05 WRX? i know with my Honda, it was a smooth ride... wondering how they are on Subies??

Quote Originally Posted by JDMsoul View Post
    your thoughts... Skunk 2 springs on my 05 WRX? i know with my Honda, it was a smooth ride... wondering how they are on Subies??
    Not terrible Springs but the rates might be different for a WRX...you don't hear of many running them on Subarus. Look for RCEs or Swift springs.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Not terrible Springs but the rates might be different for a WRX...you don't hear of many running them on Subarus. Look for RCEs or Swift springs.
    i'll look into those, thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMsoul View Post
    lol! i had a mazdaspeed 3 pull up to me yesterday and stare me down...
    I love it when that happens. I smile and wave at them like I'm special. They usually get embarrassed and drive off.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

i had a little kid on a big wheel say nice car to me the other day as i was driving through the development. made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. then i awkwardly said "nice big wheel" back. fml. but got a few waves from some subaru owners and makes me feel like im back in my jeep again

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    i had a little kid on a big wheel say nice car to me the other day as i was driving through the development. made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. then i awkwardly said "nice big wheel" back. fml. but got a few waves from some subaru owners and makes me feel like im back in my jeep again
    Yeah that was almost as good as this redneck p.o.s. who was drinking a beer at like 9 am outside right near odu was like "thats a nice car you got there".... and im not even kidding the next thing that came out of his mouth was "that thing is loud... It got a HEMI????"

Hahahahahhaahahhahahahahaha

I wish I was drinking a beer at 9am...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Yep. This week a girl in an nice silver '99-ish RS waived and a smiled, while I gave a nod and a HUGE smile.

To her BF passenger, its not that your girl isn't pretty, but my stupidass grin was for the RS. It was REALLY nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.