Checkin' In from Salt Lake City!

This is a discussion on Checkin' In from Salt Lake City! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have an '02 WRX. I've owned it for about 2.5 years now and it runs pretty good, but it ...

Checkin' In from Salt Lake City!

I have an '02 WRX. I've owned it for about 2.5 years now and it runs pretty good, but it could always run better I'm sure.

I'm not much of a gear head -- I can perform general maintenance and some minor mods -- so I am in need of a Subaru mechanic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a reasonably priced, quality Subaru shop in the Salt Lake Valley?

I recently received birthday wishes from ClubWRX and that was pretty awesome -- I appreciated that! I thought I'd investigate the forum more and see what I can do to keep my Subie in top notch condition because it is a great car and I would like to own for years to come.

Any help you all could provide would be greatly beneficial.

Steve-O

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I can't yet comment on a good quality subaru shop (my subie has yet to need any maintenance), but welcome to the board. I too am interested on if anyone can think of a good shop in the Salt Lake area.