Checkin' In from Salt Lake City!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Checkin' In from Salt Lake City! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have an '02 WRX. I've owned it for about 2.5 years now and it runs pretty good, but it ...

Checkin' In from Salt Lake City!

I have an '02 WRX. I've owned it for about 2.5 years now and it runs pretty good, but it could always run better I'm sure.

I'm not much of a gear head -- I can perform general maintenance and some minor mods -- so I am in need of a Subaru mechanic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a reasonably priced, quality Subaru shop in the Salt Lake Valley?

I recently received birthday wishes from ClubWRX and that was pretty awesome -- I appreciated that! I thought I'd investigate the forum more and see what I can do to keep my Subie in top notch condition because it is a great car and I would like to own for years to come.

Any help you all could provide would be greatly beneficial.

Steve-O

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I can't yet comment on a good quality subaru shop (my subie has yet to need any maintenance), but welcome to the board. I too am interested on if anyone can think of a good shop in the Salt Lake area.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.