2012 wheels ?

This is a discussion on 2012 wheels ? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok i have been reading all i can about rims and offsets i have been looking at some 17x9 35 ...

2012 wheels ?

ok i have been reading all i can about rims and offsets i have been looking at some 17x9 35 offset rotas would it be bad on my car to run on the 35 offset i have read alot saying it will hurt my wheel bearings i would love to see some pics if anyone has any pics also wondering what size tires would you run the car will have stock suspension for now

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there is some pretty good info here (below). you'll get some varying opinions no matter what you want to do. my suggestion, keep it as close to stock as you can (17x8 +53 with 235/45R17 tires)

Guide to fitting wheels and tires to the 2011+ WRX - NASIOC

use a site like this below to guage what the difference will be. input your stock size and the size you're looking at.

Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com
    Last edited by nyr8er; 03-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

cool thanks think im going to stay in a safer area away from the 35 just wanted to get some other peoples opinions that may have had that size