Picked up my 2012 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Picked up my 2012 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey man how'd they treat you at Ramsey? how close was your final price to the invoice? And what kind ...

Hey man how'd they treat you at Ramsey? how close was your final price to the invoice? And what kind of financing did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on the car. -- JA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Ramsey was really easy to deal with. My salesman was Clayton. I ended up talking to him over Email.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAmbush View Post
    Hey man how'd they treat you at Ramsey? how close was your final price to the invoice? And what kind of financing did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on the car. -- JA
    Clayton is great to work with, everything at Ramsey was really easy- I think a few of us on here have bought WRX's from him now...I would definitely recommend checking them out. You can personal message me if you want any contact info or have any questions.

Congrats!!! I ordered mine from Clayton too on 2/25... The wait is so long... I can't wait. I'm glad you got yours.

Regarding dealing with Clayton... It was so easy. I highly highly recommend him. You can't go wrong.

I Support ClubWRX
    Its been a little over a week and already installed my seat harness, Lathe Werks Titanium Shift Knob, XM dash mount, Weather Tech Floor Mats, Rally Armor Mudflaps and Debadged the trunk. This weekend will be the boost and oil pressure gauge, and hopefully painting my OEM rims gold. I'm at 800miles so until a proper break in I wont be doing much to the engine.
    Last edited by cflip2x; 03-12-2012 at 04:48 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow I'm famous on Clubwrx! Thanks for all the kind words guys and congrats again Alex your car is sweeet! If you need any SPT parts let me know and I'll see if I can use my employee pricing for ya. See you when your plates come in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12