It looks like I am about to purchase a 2012 WRX!
I travel a lot so I am not going to get the STI, but I love the handling of the WRX and man that car is fun to drive!
I need a little help. I am putting together my "order" for the car, and I have a few questions about some of the options:
1. Is the 10" Kicker Sub worth the $$? Or, should I wait and do something after market?
2. Can the WRX use the short throw shifter?
3. Are there any notable differences between the 4 & 5 door besides looks? I haven't found any. (Is the passenger room about the same in the back? I am having trouble finding a 4 door to test drive)
4. Is the "Moonroof Air Deflector" worth the $ and the change in look?
5. Stock, SPT, or Other exhaust? (I'm not a huge fan of "loud" but I don't mind a low growl)
6. Knowing what you know now... Is there anything you would do different when you purchased your WRX?
Thanks for the advice! I am sure I will have more questions and I will keep you posted on how the process is going!