Protune shops in virginia... all aspects???

This is a discussion on Protune shops in virginia... all aspects??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Have 2005 wrx with just an ots stage 2 tune with a fmic, cai, bov, full turbo exhuast,... I have ...

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is

Protune shops in virginia... all aspects???

Have 2005 wrx with just an ots stage 2 tune with a fmic, cai, bov, full turbo exhuast,... I have staed in other posts I am new to the wrx/car scene and really know nothing... but I do know I know need it pro tuned... the car came with a cobb accesport v2, but I can't work it so I am just going to take it to a shop... any one know if all aspects in chesapeake, va can work with the cobb v2 accessport???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm from the Bristol area and I dont know of any near me. Looking for a shop soon though.
    ---2012 WRX Limited---

Might be a little drive, but you should check out Mach V. They are out of Whinchester, or around in that area somewhere. Its where im going for a stage 2 pro tune. Website is Subaru WRX Performance Upgrade Parts - Mach V Motorsports or Mach V Motorsports - High Performance Car Parts. Both are the same company.