Protune shops in virginia... all aspects???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Protune shops in virginia... all aspects??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Have 2005 wrx with just an ots stage 2 tune with a fmic, cai, bov, full turbo exhuast,... I have ...

Two up Two down.... VA.. U know what it is

Protune shops in virginia... all aspects???

Have 2005 wrx with just an ots stage 2 tune with a fmic, cai, bov, full turbo exhuast,... I have staed in other posts I am new to the wrx/car scene and really know nothing... but I do know I know need it pro tuned... the car came with a cobb accesport v2, but I can't work it so I am just going to take it to a shop... any one know if all aspects in chesapeake, va can work with the cobb v2 accessport???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm from the Bristol area and I dont know of any near me. Looking for a shop soon though.
    ---2012 WRX Limited---

Might be a little drive, but you should check out Mach V. They are out of Whinchester, or around in that area somewhere. Its where im going for a stage 2 pro tune. Website is Subaru WRX Performance Upgrade Parts - Mach V Motorsports or Mach V Motorsports - High Performance Car Parts. Both are the same company.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.