Ordering my Rex Saturday...couple of questions... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ordering my Rex Saturday...couple of questions... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mxo29 I ordered my base OBP WRX on Feb 6th from a dealer in glen cove Long ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mxo29 View Post
    I ordered my base OBP WRX on Feb 6th from a dealer in glen cove Long Island, he told me to expect delivery around 6 weeks...is this total bull? I am scared because i need a car as soon as possible. I can wait 6 weeks but not 2 months. words encouragement would be appreciated
    I thought my dealer was BSin me but I called around and got the same response. They don't/can't keep them on the lot. Now if you want a Forester or Impreza then you have plenty of choices.
    My tranny has been slipping on my current car so I only drive it when needed but I've been waiting 2 weeks so far with an ETA of 03/26. I personally think it's worth the wait but everyone situation is different.
    I only live like 3 miles from work now and can walk/longboard or catch a ride if needed.
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OK, Car is almost sold, signing it over to the new owner tonight, so I will be renting a car @ $200 a week until my new passion arrives. I am going to call the car dealership when they open this morning and ask if the know which day. I was told it would be in on Friday, but that they were running 4-5 days late (most times). I REALLY don't want to be spending more than a week in this rental, if I can help it, and with taxes, 2 weeks will be about $500. I will post updates if/when I get them, and hopfully (best case scenario) pictures over the weekend. #stoked
    on order - 2012 DGM WRX Sedan
    2005.5 Jetta Package 3 (for sale! - http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...Y_URL&stkTyp=U )
    2005 1.8T GTI (240WHP), 2002 1.8T GTI, 1998 Prelude (N/A Build 225WHP), 1991 Civic Hatch (JDM B18C5 swap)
    1996 Acura GSR (JRSC @ 13lbs), 1992 Civic Si (Greddy Turbo @ 8lbs), 1997 Jetta (Nuespeed equipped)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12