Ordering my Rex Saturday...couple of questions... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ordering my Rex Saturday...couple of questions... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mxo29 I ordered my base OBP WRX on Feb 6th from a dealer in glen cove Long ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mxo29 View Post
    I ordered my base OBP WRX on Feb 6th from a dealer in glen cove Long Island, he told me to expect delivery around 6 weeks...is this total bull? I am scared because i need a car as soon as possible. I can wait 6 weeks but not 2 months. words encouragement would be appreciated
    I thought my dealer was BSin me but I called around and got the same response. They don't/can't keep them on the lot. Now if you want a Forester or Impreza then you have plenty of choices.
    My tranny has been slipping on my current car so I only drive it when needed but I've been waiting 2 weeks so far with an ETA of 03/26. I personally think it's worth the wait but everyone situation is different.
    I only live like 3 miles from work now and can walk/longboard or catch a ride if needed.
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OK, Car is almost sold, signing it over to the new owner tonight, so I will be renting a car @ $200 a week until my new passion arrives. I am going to call the car dealership when they open this morning and ask if the know which day. I was told it would be in on Friday, but that they were running 4-5 days late (most times). I REALLY don't want to be spending more than a week in this rental, if I can help it, and with taxes, 2 weeks will be about $500. I will post updates if/when I get them, and hopfully (best case scenario) pictures over the weekend. #stoked
    on order - 2012 DGM WRX Sedan
    2005.5 Jetta Package 3 (for sale! - http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...Y_URL&stkTyp=U )
    2005 1.8T GTI (240WHP), 2002 1.8T GTI, 1998 Prelude (N/A Build 225WHP), 1991 Civic Hatch (JDM B18C5 swap)
    1996 Acura GSR (JRSC @ 13lbs), 1992 Civic Si (Greddy Turbo @ 8lbs), 1997 Jetta (Nuespeed equipped)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.