1st time brand new Subaru owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 1st time brand new Subaru owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, I just bought a gray 2012 WRX I'm enjoying it a lot except the nav which the car ...

zra

1st time brand new Subaru owner

Hi all,
    I just bought a gray 2012 WRX I'm enjoying it a lot except the nav which the car came with, my $100 Garmin is far superior as is my visor mounted Blueant bluetooth speaker.

I just tinted the back windows and installed a trailer hitch for a bike rack.

At some point I'll drive down to Cobb in SoCal and check out an access port, I'll probably wait until I have a few thousand miles on it (and a few hundred extra dollars).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2555 small.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	102656

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gotta love that new car shine! Looks great- Welcome to the forum!
    2009 WRX Hatch, WR Blue
    [Stage 2]

Nice choice of color... I never go with factory nav systems because like you said aftermarket one's are much better as well as much cheaper. You'll love the cobb ap.. very easy to use on the new wrx's. Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.