Took Delivery Of My WRX 2/17
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Took Delivery Of My WRX 2/17 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all! After a little bit of a wait, I just picked up my 2012 WRX Limited WRB 5-door. I ...

Took Delivery Of My WRX 2/17

Hello all! After a little bit of a wait, I just picked up my 2012 WRX Limited WRB 5-door. I have been wanting to get a hold of one of these for some time now and finally...all the stars and planets lined up just right. I was lucky that this car was optioned just as I wanted it and was already being delivered to the dealership. So my wait was only about 1 week.

This is the first Japanese car that I have ever owned. In the past I have had nothing but American, but my Mustang was recently a total loss after someone pulled out of a driveway in front of my wife. With that being said, the wife had only one requirement for the next car....and that was for it to have 4 doors. The WRX is in a class of it's own. Awesome looks, power, comfort and a quality interior...no other car I looked at could satisfy me in all categories. What an amazing car this is!

I have been lurking around this forum for a couple weeks now and want to say thanks to everyone that has contributed to the valuable information in it about these cars. I already know what to expect from this beautiful machine and how to deal with little pesky things like seat belt chimes.

Here is my pic of it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2EctJ.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	102589

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats man! The car is sexy. You are going to love it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations.Those headlights housings are bright!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Congrats! That's a good look, WRB hatchback
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Congrats and Welcome.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Congratulations.Those headlights housings are bright!
    They did show up quite bright! This was a pretty low ambient light shot with a long exposure...so with the headlights on, that is the result. Anyone know of some great places in the Inland Empire (Southern California) to take photos? I need to get the break in miles done and over with!

Thanks for the welcome guys

very cool,I have a blue 12 4 door. Just hit 3000 miles today. Love it. So will you.......

Congrats on the sweet car and welcome. Welcome to the import world as well lol.

Nice looking ride. I picked up my silver sedan on the 18th and I can't get enough.

It snowed here yesterday. That was really fun.

Congrats welcome nice ride as well. Its addicting to drive its a butter smooth sports sedan best of both worlds.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.