Seeking Information Please

This is a discussion on Seeking Information Please within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got my first Scooby in October of 2011, she's an 02 WRX, got her with 124k on her already, ...

Seeking Information Please

Just got my first Scooby in October of 2011, she's an 02 WRX, got her with 124k on her already, currently restoring her to factory specs, going off what my father told me to do, which is restore her to factory specs before upgrading her, which i have to agree with my dad(of course), but i am currently trying to figure out what i should be doing about upgrading my turbo, i know what i need to be doing about my suspension, trany, gauges, internal engine, intake, exhaust, and inside the passenger compartment. She has the EJ20 2.0L turbo motor. I guess the question i have would be what turbo/upgrades would ya'll recommend I do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For an '02 with 124k miles I would probably leave the turbo alone without already having money set aside for a new motor and tranny.

You say you already have plans for everything but the turbo. Elaborate please.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

Well honestly i would like to elaborate more, but it is currently 11:25pm here and i gotta get some sleep, I'll be back on tomorrow and i will elaborate more, she is currently my daily driver too. Gotta sell my 92 eclipse and get like a ranger or something so i can actually start dumping money into her, instead of having to do things little by little, which will be a lot easier once i graduate UTI, which isn't to far off for me, cause then i will be able to get a better job then just working at Midas.