On the Hunt
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on On the Hunt within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looking into getting a STI here soon. Went and test drove a 04 today with only 29k miles on it, ...

On the Hunt

Looking into getting a STI here soon. Went and test drove a 04 today with only 29k miles on it, completely bone stock with all the options in it. interior was in MINT condition. I was blown away by this car lol. what blew me away more was the price.... $24,000 for this bad boy!

Took it out for a test drive and man... i sound stupid cause it was my first time driving one, but i fell in love.

I don't plan on putting out money like that for a 04, but I'm deff looking for one now.

I drive a 2006 Tacoma Double cab TRD Off-Road 4x4 6-speed right now, absolutely love the truck... but man... I will miss it but its just not the same as the STI....

But just thought i would drop in and let you know hopefully I will have one soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow nice find but too much ca$h for my blood, I'd have walked away too -- though not without regrets. Enjoy the site.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Wow 24k for that? I realize it's low miles and what not, but wow. I bought my car new for that much. Not to mention all of the things the 2004 is lacking, I'd most definitely pass.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Yeah, glad you got a chance to fall in love, but 24k is a lot for that old of a car, low mileage or not!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I hope someone installed a radio for you.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I hope someone installed a radio for you.
    ^ This. It was awfully quiet in my '04 when I first bought it. Gave the car and I a chance to get acquainted though. But yeah, that's way too much money. I bought my '04 STi for that price 6 years ago.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

thanks for all the responses, cant wait till i find the right one

I too am coming from a 6 speed tacoma, more specifically the X-Runner. After test driving a new WRX I slept on it for a week, but couldn't get it out of my head. A week later I placed an order for my first WRX. Now it is just a waiting game.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.