New to this forum thing got 07 STI Limited... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New to this forum thing got 07 STI Limited... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by sketchyc87 yea ill def come out just told my friend about it... those are some good mods ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyc87 View Post
    yea ill def come out just told my friend about it... those are some good mods i was thinking about getting the cobb up pipe down pipes and the access port next... but my girlfriend keeps *****ing at me saying i spend too much money on my car haha hate saying that
    the up pipe on an sti is not needed unless your running an external waste gate.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    I'm still new to these cars (don't even have mine yet) but I believe that aftermarket BOVs can actually cause some problems, so the risk/reward for the sound is not a good ratio.
    There are a lot of issues with BOVs and that's why there is a huge thread about them. If set up properly, they shouldn't cause an issue. There is a lot of speculation on the subject and I would just avoid getting one.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    the up pipe on an sti is not needed unless your running an external waste gate.
    This. There is no cat in the 2.5L uppipe. Besides, some amount of backpressure is a good thing.
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyc87 View Post
    yea ill def come out just told my friend about it... those are some good mods i was thinking about getting the cobb up pipe down pipes and the access port next... but my girlfriend keeps *****ing at me saying i spend too much money on my car haha hate saying that
    Dump her. Trust me, if she will ***** at you for what you spend your money one she will do all kinds of crazy ****. This coming from a guy that dumped a girl who *****ed at me and found a girl that loves it as long as I don't get too crazy and skip tuition payments or something lol
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    Dump her. Trust me, if she will ***** at you for what you spend your money one she will do all kinds of crazy ****. This coming from a guy that dumped a girl who *****ed at me and found a girl that loves it as long as I don't get too crazy and skip tuition payments or something lol
    If all he does is spend time with his car and spends all his money on his car rather than invest and save, then she has a valid point. Just because she complains about something doesn't mean you dump her. You confront the situation and talk about what her problem is. When my gf complains i just ignore her.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    If all he does is spend time with his car and spends all his money on his car rather than invest and save, then she has a valid point. Just because she complains about something doesn't mean you dump her. You confront the situation and talk about what her problem is. When my gf complains i just ignore her.
    meh
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Why is your girlfiend concerned about what you spend your money on anyways? Wife would be a different story, girlfriend though? Nunya damn business.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyTRB View Post
    Why is your girlfiend concerned about what you spend your money on anyways? Wife would be a different story, girlfriend though? Nunya damn business.
    It depends on how serious the relationship is. I'm pretty sure that if I went out and dropped 2k on something for my car and I couldn't pay rent my GF might get a bit upset.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    It depends on how serious the relationship is. I'm pretty sure that if I went out and dropped 2k on something for my car and I couldn't pay rent my GF might get a bit upset.
    I thought she was the one paying,the rent ,and for goodies for the car,and for gas,and for groceries.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I thought she was the one paying,the rent ,and for goodies for the car,and for gas,and for groceries.
    She should be. I have to put up with her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123