New Subie Owner!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Subie Owner!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just an FYI, I've been calling SOA once a week as a coping mechanism. I've gotten different receptions each time ...

Just an FYI, I've been calling SOA once a week as a coping mechanism. I've gotten different receptions each time from different people. The first was good customer service; here's your VIN and estimated delivery date and feel free to call us weekly or so for updates, etc etc.

The second was just matter-of-fact, the date has changed from the 13th to the 12th.

This week's was some lady who kinda gave me a hard time, without overtly giving me a hard time. Kept politely informing me that the dealership is the place to be calling, they'll have more info than we will, etc. Finally she just said "it looks like it will be mid march sometime, deliveries can take up to 12 weeks you know."

Kinda funny, since the first time I called them was right after I spoke to the dealership, who didn't know anything, and I got my VIN and date estimate. I just called them again today and they still don't even have that info.

So, moral of the story, keep calling SOA for updates, just don't be surprised if you get some lady who gives you a hard time
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The wait is killing me... My subie is supposed to be here today!!! Anyone wanna guess chances are I won't get it today? Lol I think my chances r good that I won't get it today lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12