Calvinball's lengthy introduction... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on Calvinball's lengthy introduction... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That's cool. I have 26 days til mine is suppose to arrive. I'm just trying to see if anyone will ...

That's cool. I have 26 days til mine is suppose to arrive. I'm just trying to see if anyone will give me more than what the dealership is offering.
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That was my approach too, which I did with my GTP before the RSX. Both times I sold my car pretty easily to people I felt good about at a price lower than KBB and what other sellers were listing, but still significantly more than I would get on trade-in.

And my maths budgetings for the WRX were all based on trade-in, so no matter what I win.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I honestly feel/hope a younger person would pick it up. One who might be into the VIP look or just want a more luxurious "type" of car. It's already dropped on Function Forms with RSB and rear toe kit. We'll see. Im just ready for my Rex. KKB told me 7500. I'm only looking for about half of that.
    2012 DGM WRX Hatch // SPT CBE // Cobb AP Stage 1 // 35% tint

Both my GTP and the RSX went to young buyers getting their first car, and both had friends or family who were mechanics. So I felt good about the sale, especially in this case. Apparently this is the kids dream car, but at the budget his parents set for him he probably either wouldn't have found one, or had to go for one with many more miles. But I had no problem selling it to him for about halfway between trade-in and blue book.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678