How much did you pay for your 2012 WRX Base Hatch? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on How much did you pay for your 2012 WRX Base Hatch? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just called SOA and got some information. VON Recieved - Ordered 2/12/12 VIN # Recieved - 2/22/12 ETA - 3/26/12...

Just called SOA and got some information.

VON Recieved - Ordered 2/12/12
    VIN # Recieved - 2/22/12
    ETA - 3/26/12

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi All!

I was quoted for a 2012 SWP with a short shifter and wheel locks -> $26,649 OTD

I Support ClubWRX
    $25,595 all in for my base black 4 door from Manchester Subaru...but I made them give me $3000 for my POS '99 Accord

Paid a little over 24k + tax/lic for a base 5 door with SPT cat back short shifter and cargo tray in NorCal.

I Support ClubWRX
    I paid 28,555 for limited hatch @ Elk Grove Subie. If you deal w/ the internet manager and not the typical dbag floor salesman you'll save some extra coinage.

25353 + Tax and licensing for my Base Dark Gray metallic 5 door. Also has the short throw shifter and thats it.

$25,800 for a base WRB hatch with exhaust finisher and boost gauge.

25239 for my obp base sedan at manchester subaru

According to truecar.com I got my hatch premium w/ dealership extras $70 over invoice. This was an in-stock car as I needed a car ASAP. The manager that dealt with me showed me the actual invoice and it was around $170 over invoice. I was fine with it, as the only other hatch was for only MSRP (dealership in a rich neighborhood) and never called me back. I think $100 around invoice from truecar.com is a decent price. If you order it, I would go for invoice or lower, as that car is not taking any time in their lot. But I guess it takes a spot in their order list. Btw, I'm in soCal.

Paid $26,200 for Premium PBP Hatch manual and ended up being $27,400 OTD after TTL. didn't get much with it, just cup holders, wheel locks and all weather mats. Where in NOVA are you?

and what dealership did you go with up here?

Paid $25,200 for a base PDP hatch with no options. It will end up being $26,900 out the door. I'm seeing some great deals here that make me think I should've fought harder to get a better price.

Quote Originally Posted by toomanychens View Post
    Paid $26,200 for Premium PBP Hatch manual and ended up being $27,400 OTD after TTL. didn't get much with it, just cup holders, wheel locks and all weather mats. Where in NOVA are you?
    Tax, lic, and fees were 4.5%?! That's REALLY good! Man, more reason to move out of SoCal...

Quote Originally Posted by grannyshift View Post
    Tax, lic, and fees were 4.5%?! That's REALLY good! Man, more reason to move out of SoCal...
    yeah, VA taxes are 3% which definitely helps the wallet

"12" 5 door Premium - Ice Silver Metallic

MSRP: $28095
    Options: $2178 (GPS touch screen/XM radio, BSM IS, dim mirror/comp/homelink, deflecor, Sti exhaust finisher, Sti STS 5 m/t)
    D&D: $750
    Sticker: $31023

OTD b4 TTL: $27220 after $28026

According to truecar.com about $29186, I'm happy!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7324.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	104343

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.