How much did you pay for your 2012 WRX Base Hatch? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on How much did you pay for your 2012 WRX Base Hatch? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WRXpa, you're in the philly area and you did truecar as well? Did you go to Cherry Hill?...

WRXpa, you're in the philly area and you did truecar as well? Did you go to Cherry Hill?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Went to Colonial Subaru in Trevose, PA. Negotiated with 3 nearby dealers entirely over email. Colonia is close to me and matched the best price of another dealer on truecar.com. Brought the truecar printout in, along with my laptop to show the email chain and have a backup reference for invoice pricing (I paid invoice for options too).

I will never walk into a dealer blind again. Setting everything up online and coming in for a test drive and to sign papers is sooo much more pleasant. Still waiting for my car to arrive, but it shouldn't be too long now.
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

I Support ClubWRX
    Plasma Blue Pearl base hatch 24,850.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Colonial is closer to me than Cherry Hill too, I just went to Cherry Hill because they had the lowest price on truecar. I also work in south philly so from work it's just a short jaunt over the bridge. Finally, I grew up in Cherry Hill so I had a soft spot.

I'm going around 4-5pm to order my Base WRX Hatch. So with the short shift kit as the only option, is $24,800 - $25,100 +TTL a good deal? Please let me know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dopewrx View Post
    I'm going around 4-5pm to order my Base WRX Hatch. So with the short shift kit as the only option, is $24,800 - $25,100 +TTL a good deal? Please let me know.
    sounds like a good deal.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Skip the short shift kit and get the Kartboy sts. Just installed mine and it is amazing!
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

29k for premium rally blue wrx hatch here

word where ya from im around that area...

i just ordered mine 100 under invoice in lee summit mo i went to edmunds.com it will tell you the invoice price

Ordered mine 3rd of January at $500 over invoice for a 5dr premium PBP . All the dealers around here are selling em a couple grand over MSRP if it manages to hit the lot, so I figured it was a good deal.

26,200 with the sti short shifter.

I found truecar after I ordered it, but truecar could have saved me $500. Not enough for me to stress. WRX's that hit the lot only last a day or two here. It doesn't help with me living in an area with a lot of people with too much money. I went to the only dealer not marking up the car by 3g over MSRP.

Thanks guys for giving me an idea of the purchase price.. I'm excited to say I ordered an 2012 WRX Hatch in White with Short Shift kit, and SPT exhaust. Can't wait til it comes in!

just dont pay over invoice and you got a good deal i just ordered mine 100 under invoice lee summit mo

paid $500 over invoice for an in stock PBP Hatch Base, with Homelink, tray , cover, short shifter, cargo net. Didn't have to wait - drove home that night happy..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast